Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My diet so far...

How is the diet going, you ask?  Well, I'm 2-1/2 weeks in.  So far I am down 4 pounds, pants are fitting looser, ankles are so sore I can hardly walk.  I did really well with the diet and exercise the first 2 weeks.  Then I had to go out to dinner for my husband's Grandma's birthday.  Then there was Sunday dinner.  This week I am giving my body some recovery time.  My ankles really hurt.I really hope they stop hurting by next Monday so I can get back to exercising.
Today I took Cody swimming with his uncle and 2 of his cousins.  Cody used to like the water when he was younger but we haven't been since last summer.  He wasn't too keen.  He just clung to me the whole time.  We'll have to get him more used to the water.
And that is about as exciting as my life gets!

1 comment: